COVID-19has fundamentally changed the way we live.
Now we are adjusting our daily operations to fit into the new normal.In response, we have analysed our existing health and safety processes and took additional steps to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- We follow advices and recommendations from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the local authorities.
- All employees are informed and trained about COVID-19 symptoms and the protective measures to be applied, both with colleagues and guests.
- All employees are equipped with protective equipment: masks, gloves, disinfectant wipes, disinfectant gel. Upon request, they are also offered to guests.
- Hand sanitizer devices have been placed in public spaces.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (lobby, elevator, stairs, public bathrooms, etc.) and continued to use special solutions with a high degree of disinfection.
- Increased attention shall be paid to the cleaning of the rooms: before starting cleaning each room is ventilated for a minimum of 15 minutes, during cleaning all surfaces in the bathroom and room are desinfected, including: desk, bedside tables, TV, remote control, handles, switches, etc.), the room is vacuumed or mopped, in the room is sprayed air freshener if necessary.
- The furniture in the public spaces and restaurant has been arranged in such a way as to preserve the recommended social distance.